Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Found a Doctor

A while ago I explained this history behind my chronic back pain. Well, I finally decided to change primary care doctors because mine just didn't seem concerned enough to help much. I felt like I was the one doing all the research and leg work. My new doctor is the complete opposite. He seems to truly care about his patients and has already developed a plan. It seems I am headed down the road to getting a diagnosis, and hopefully a treatment. Which is good because I am in so much pain that I am really not being the mom I want to be. I couldn't even work if I had to. And I certainly could not use my personal training certification, which I would love to do one day. But at this point I don't think it would go over with clients well if I was laying down while I made them run and do exercises! Ha!

2 comments:

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

This doctor better fix everything. I hope this is a miracle. I'll be reading your blog over the next few weeks, even if I don't comment all the time. Have fun on your trip.

InWeighOverMyHead said...

I hope you get to the bottom of your back pain soon! Mine is so bad I can hardly walk and my Dr just says its because I'm fat.

- Lisa
www.losewithlisa.blogspot.com