Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Eat-Clean Diet by Tosca Reno

If you read Oxygen Magazine, then you know what clean eating is. If you don't (or even if you do), I think you should read this book. Why am I telling you to read a book that I haven't even read yet? Because I am going to buy it with my birthday money and we can read it together.

I am the first to admit that I have a major sweet tooth. If there was a special rehab/ detox for sugar addiction then I would be number one on the list. However, I notice that when I have good influences around me, like the motivation that comes from Oxygen I am less likely to pick up (or bake) those cookies. I definitely still indulge, but not as much. And, since I can't be as active as most people, that is more of a reason for me to watch what I eat.

So that is why I am going to buy this book. I am curious to see for myself what it is all about. I also will be getting the related cookbook. I have already been cooking healthier foods. For the most part, I have always made healthy meals. But they definitely needed some tweaking. And I think this cookbook is just what I need to come up with more fun and healthy ideas. So, who's with me??

No comments: