Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Journal- Stats

Ok, here's all the dirty details about me.

Height: just under 5'2"

Pre-Pregnancy Weight: 108 lbs.
Weight at delivery: 153 lbs.
Weight as of 11/1/08: 122 lbs.

Measurements:

Waist (pre-preg.): 25"
Waist (approx. 6 weeks pp): 29"
Waist (current): 26.5"

Hips (pre-preg.): 35-36"
Hips (during preg./after delivery): 41"
Hips (current): 37.5"

*these are the only measurements I have consistently kept track of. I have my current thigh and chest, but there's no point to posting it since I have no idea what I was during to prior to getting pregnant.

Goal: to reach my pre-pregnancy weight by Christmas, or at least fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans (hey, maybe I'll be more muscular!).

You may wonder why I, a fairly sane woman, would post my actual numbers, instead of just saying I have x amount of pounds/inches to lose. Well, maybe I am a little insane. But if I'm going to track my own weight loss, it makes sense to post numbers. It's all relative, anyway. For a person who is over 5'7", 152 lbs. while pregnant is not at much for her as it is for me.

No comments: