Thursday, November 13, 2008

Drop-Ins: Village Idiots Beware

Here's a baby tip for ya. Don't forget to put the bottle liner into the bottle before you pour the water in. Yes, I did that. Not once, but twice. And it splashed off the counter and onto the floor. You know what was funny about the second time I did it (which was today)? I heard a trickling noise, then noticed water going everywhere, YET I KEPT ON POURING. Genius.

Maybe I'm the only idiot who has done this, but I think it warrants a warning to all Drop-Ins mommies. Don't get the bottle out, walk off to do something else, and then forget about the liner. Amen.

2 comments:

Amateur Steph said...

I have totally done that before. I love the Drop Ins but that is definitely a flaw. :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! I like your blog title and theme. (Did I just sound like a really nerdy English major? I'm sorry.)

RR said...

Hey! Thanks to you, too. It's ok, my degree is in creative writing (not much different). :)